21 febrero, 2010

My dear voices

I was lying on bed when I hear someone knocking the door.

I was alone in home and feeling really lazy also, I was keeping my eye over the book, trying to concentrate about it and so I decided to ignore any visit.

Knock-knock! It was persistent but I was like glue in the middle of two pappers, stick to my loneliness.

Suddenly, in the same way like arrived the knocking it has gone. So I guessed who was there desisted.

Knock-knock! But then again, a little bit stronger than the first time.

I felt a little bit uncomfortable because I was very into my reading, it was a story about a lotus valley and a mistic man trying to find the life secret key. What a shame! I said to myself.

-Please, not visits today. Go away, let me alone and call me next week. I screamed to the door.

Is really annoying try to save a moment for yourself and people (sometimes without mean intentions) arrange your time with unexpected meetings. So I put my feet on the ground and I went straigh to the door and when I approached my eye over the keyhole…

Nothing. The street was empty. Maybe she, he or it leaved when I walk through the door or they listened my angry scream. Anyway, I went to the kitchen for make a cup of tea. I was serving the water into a teapot when the Knock-knock! retourned again.

A very annoying and noisy knocking. I run and again when I saw outside it was nothing but the sound was there. Knock-knock, Knock-knock, Knock-knock! Every time a little bit more stronger.

I didn’t see any other option so I openeded the door and what I found there was a galloup of sounds that entered and took the home.

But that sounds weren’t strangers to me. I could recognize happy voices from my childhood songs and friends. I could recognize the crying of my mom and grandmother when my dad died. I could recognize the echo from our voices when we screamed in the forest… My dear voices dancing around me, telling me the memory secrets that I though I was locked and they are here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tus comentarios...